[How to eat goose eggs for pregnant women]_Goose eggs_Pregnancy_How to eat
Pregnant women should pay attention to a healthy and reasonable diet throughout pregnancy. During pregnancy, pregnant women can eat goose eggs, and can also put a variety of delicious goose eggs, such as stewed goose eggs with rock sugar, or fried goose eggs with tomatoesPreviously, it was completely simple and high in nutritional value.
1. How to eat goose eggs for pregnant women: stewed goose eggs with rock sugar Material: 1 goose egg, 2 dried shiitake mushrooms, rock sugar, water.
Practice: 1, soak mushrooms, crushed rock sugar.
2, goose eggs into the bowl, put rock sugar and bubble mushrooms, slowly pour warm water along the inner wall of the steaming bowl, the amount of water must not exceed the goose eggs 2-3 cmDrain the water and the yolks will grow old), cover the steaming bowl with plastic wrap, put the steaming bowl into the steamer, fill the steamer with cold water, close the lid, and steam for about 10 minutes.
2, pregnant women eat goose eggs: tomato fried goose eggs Ingredients: fresh goose eggs, tomatoes, fungus, soy sauce, salt, sugar.
Method: 1. After the dried agaric fungus is foamed, tear it into small flowers, beat the fresh goose eggs into the bowl, add some soy sauce, and beat well.
2. Put the tomato in boiling water for five seconds, remove the skin and cut into pieces.
3, sit on the pot to add oil, pour in the goose and egg liquid, stir-fry on medium heat and shape.
4. Refuel again, in order to fragrant agaric and tomato pieces.
5. Add salt and sugar, stir fry until tomato juice.
6. Pour in the goose egg pieces and wrap the sauce over the egg pieces.
3, pregnant women eat goose eggs: cucumber fried goose eggs Material: 1 goose egg, 200g cucumber, 30ml peanut oil, salt, 5g green onion, 2g ginger.
Practice: 1. Wash and slice the cucumber.
2, chopped green onion and ginger.
3. Break the goose eggs into the bowl.
4. Heat the middle and wide oil in the pot.
5. Add the goose eggs and stir-fry until 8 matures and serve.
6. Add oil to the pan and add the onion and ginger shabu-shabu.
7. Stir-fried cucumber until broken.
8. Add the goose eggs.
9. Add salt and the remaining green onion and ginger and stir fry for 20 seconds. Turn off the heat and serve.
4. Add monosodium glutamate.